Pitch Presentation


Comments

  1. Well done girls, I think the song will really fit the narrative well, and its good you have a clear location in mind, just make sure you cast well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really good initial ideas, think the song choice really goes with your chosen artist inspiration. I like that you’re following the codes and conventions of a typical ‘pop’ video, I think that your locations are really creative as the minimal surroundings could enable you to specifically focus on styling and performance (like a typical pop music video) and has the potential to be a really good music video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the concept ideas that you have. I would decide on a narrative that is clear to the audience. But overall, I love to uniqueness behind your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts